Who we are
The administrator of your personal data is the owners of the www.bogigolf.com.pl website, i.e. Michał Bajerski and Bogusław Bajerski, conducting business in the form of a civil partnership under the name BogiGolf Spółka Cywilna Michał Bajerski, Bogusław Bajerski with its registered office at ul. Żwirowa 2, 43-512 Kaniów, NIP: 6521722874 ("Administrator").
When a site visitor leaves a comment, we collect the data visible in the comment form, as well as the visitor's IP address and browser signature as an aid to spam detection.
If you are a registered user and upload images to the site, you should avoid uploading images with EXIF location tags. Visitors to the site can download and read the full location data from images on the site.
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be able to choose to save your name, email address and website address in cookies so that when you write subsequent comments the above information is already conveniently completed. These cookies expire after one year.
If you visit the login page, we will create a temporary cookie for the purpose of checking whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and will be discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we additionally create several cookies needed to save your login information and selected screen options. The login cookies expire after two days and the screen options after one year. If you select the 'Remember me' option, your login will expire after two weeks. If you log out of your account, your login cookies will be deleted.
If you modify or publish an article, an additional cookie is stored in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data, simply pointing to the ID of the article you have just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedding content from other sites
Articles on this website may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves as if the user had visited a specific site directly.
Analysis of statistics
How long do we keep your data?
If you leave a comment, its content and metadata will be stored indefinitely. In this way, we are able to recognise and approve subsequent comments automatically, without sending them for moderation each time.
For users who have registered on our website (if any), we also store the personal information entered in the profile. Any user can review, correct or delete their personal information at any time (except for their username, which cannot be changed). Site administrators may also view and modify this information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have a user account or have posted comments on this site, you may request a file with an exported set of your personal information held by us, including all information provided by you. You may also request that we delete all personal data in our possession. This does not apply to any data we are obliged to retain for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Where do we send the data?
Visitor comments may be checked by an automated spam detection service. They are not shared with third parties or companies.
Newsletter and news from the website operator
The administrator of your personal data is the owners of the www.bogigolf.com.pl website, i.e. Michał Bajerski and Bogusław Bajerski, conducting business in the form of a civil partnership under the name BogiGolf Spółka Cywilna Michał Bajerski, Bogusław Bajerski with registered office at ul. Żwirowa 2, 43-512 Kaniów, NIP: 6521722874 ("Administrator").
(2) The legal basis for the processing of your data is the contract between you and the Administrator (hereinafter: the Contract) for the performance of which the processing of your data is necessary. However, it may happen that we process your personal data on another basis, in particular on the basis of consent you have given or have given us (in particular for the purpose of sending you a newsletter or participating in a competition or other programme). If you have any doubts or questions in this regard, you can always write to us or call us and we will explain to you exactly on what basis we process your data. We do not process personal data without a legal basis.
(3) Data collected for the purpose of setting up a Customer Account includes: first name(s), surname, email address, telephone number(s). For the dispatch of the newsletter, we only need your email address and, if you provide it to us, your first name for personalisation of the dispatch.
(4) The software of the website also enables the collection of such information data as: number of page views, visits, IP address of the computer, web browsers used, screen resolution, number of screen colours, length of use, region of the world, country, voivodship, city. The software may use a cookie mechanism to collect the above-mentioned data. We only use this data to customise the website and for statistical purposes.
5 The data indicated in para. 3 are used for: to carry out the dispatch of orders placed, to invoice and issue cash receipts, to enable contact, to handle customer service in the process of order processing. In the case of consent to the newsletter, they are used to send promotional offers. If data is provided in connection with other activities (competitions, programmes), the use of the data takes place within the scope of the consent given for such activity.
The provision of personal data is not obligatory, however, failure to provide it will result in the conclusion and performance of the Contract being impossible. In the case of consent, failure to do so will result in the Administrator not being able to provide certain services or other benefits to you (e.g. newsletter).
(7) The frequency of contact with users regarding orders depends on the individual characteristics of each order and may concern issues such as: choosing the product version, making changes to the order composition, cancelling the order, informing about the order processing status, answering questions regarding the order.
8 Promotional offers are sent out no more often than once every 6 calendar days.
9 Data sets are stored on secure servers, with no third party access to the data sets. User passwords are stored in encrypted form.
(10) The data controller shall not make collections or personal data of individual users available to third parties. The only exceptions are the data needed by the entities carrying out the delivery of orders to the Customers, such as: Poczta Polska SA, GLS Polska Sp. z o.o. and other carriers with whom the Administrator may conclude an agreement in the future or carriers according to individual arrangements with the Customer, as well as other entities providing auxiliary or supplementary services for the performance of the Agreement, including its execution or enforcement (among others, Iq.pl Sp. z o.o - hosting provider and Biuro Usług Księgowych "Progres" Danuta Czylok - bookkeeping service).
(11) Your data will be stored for no longer than is necessary for the performance of the Agreement, i.e. for no longer than the period provided for by law (for statistical, statute of limitations or tax purposes). In the case of consent - we will process your data for no longer than the duration of the service or other services to which the consent relates.
12 Remember that, subject to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the European Union No. L 119/1 of 4.5.2016; RODO) you have the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of your data, the right to request rectification of your data, the right to erasure of your data, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), the right to restrict the processing of your data and the right to data portability, i.e. to receive your personal data from the controller, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. To the extent that your data is processed on the basis of consent, you may additionally exercise the right to withdraw consent to the extent that it is processed on that basis (withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal). For the purposes as above, you have, in particular, the right to inspect your personal data and to edit or delete them by: contacting the Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org or at 509247368), through the customer panel (only available after registration) or by clicking on the relevant link in the newsletter you receive (only applicable to the possibility of deleting data from the newsletter database).
(13) After the shipment of the purchased goods, the Administrator, as part of the performance of the Agreement, is entitled to send an invitation to your e-mail address to complete a survey in order to examine its opinion of the transaction carried out. You are entitled, but not obliged, to complete it, however, we would be very pleased if you decide to do so, it will certainly contribute to us providing an even higher level of service.